Wednesday 21 December 2011

Yesterday's Sewing Creations

Yesterday was a busy day in the sewing room!
First, I made a cast sock for a little guy who has a broken foot.  
Unfortunately, that means no hockey for awhile,
 but he will be right there supporting his team
 (the Campbellford Colts, of course) in his cast,
 with a cast sock that I designed to look like a hockey sock.


With a double thickness of fleece on the foot for extra arena warmth!
~

Next, I made a Hello Kitty cushion from a picture I found of  this simple, strange little cat.
  Purr-fect Christmas gift for my son's new girl, who like most teenagers it seems, loves Hello Kitty!



Then, I was on to some glitzy, sparkly, very pink skirts for a little girls' dress up box.






In my experience with little girls, the more sparkles and glitter the better!
~
Busy day at Log Cabin Sewing Studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment